Please download the application form here
The annual membership is £50 per UK-registered Trust or Charity. For this, members receive:
- Networking opportunities
- Free attendance at sponsored events
- Preferential/early booking to paid events
- Discounted fees to paid events
- SA High Commission invitations to sector specific functions with visiting dignitaries
- Hyperlink to paid members’ websites
- Notification of funding and other opportunities
- Publicity of paid members’ fundraising events and campaigns
Members by Sector:
At the request of members, special interest groups and sub-committees have been formed around primary areas of involvement and support (we call these sectors):
Njabulo Madlala – Founder
Charlie Homer – Director
Liz Sharp – Secretary
Teresa Brosnan – CEO
Louise Seligman – Chairwoman
LifeCo UnLtd South Africa
Mrs Heather Brandon – Director
Claire Ritchie – UK Representative
Crusaid (Merged with Terence Higgins Trust)
Mr Jordan Hay – Chief Executive
Many of our members are active across a number of these sectors so please indicate on your membership form the ones that are of special interest to you (you may indicate as many as you like).
Based on this information, we can then:
- Inform you of news and developments within your stated area/s of interest.
- Invite you to participate in member-driven sector events.
- Via our committee (which comprises of representatives from each sector sub-committee), advise you of networking opportunities with other trusts involved in your sector/s.